12.15.2014

THE O FAMILY // 2014


The thought of photographing an extended family session can be both exciting + also a little overwhelming, but the O fam was absolutely fantastic! Grateful for them asking me to do this, even letting me invade their Thanksgiving time! Such dear people. :)


While waiting for the rest of the family to arrive, the girls and I snuck outside for some portraits...
 [p.s. adore the outfit coordination they put together! :)]













The whole familia :D



Love the close bond + fun memories these sweet cousins share!




So blessed by these ladies and their beautiful hearts for Christ. (And talk about gorgeousness!)


These guys are some of my brothers' closest friends and some of my "like-brothers." They're pretty skilled in knowing
both how to tease me or make me laugh... ;) Thankful for them and their patience with this picture-taking!




The P fam! Dean + Martha are such an amazing duo and their testimony is such an example of God's faithfulness. Eli and Ezra are super athletic (like their parents!) and continually bring smiles. (And thanks to Eli for coaching me on how to properly throw a football last Sunday. :)) Martha is a gem. Dean is kinda like an older brother. And I'm super thrilled that they have a little girl on the wayyyy! Eli and Ezra are going to be such great big brothers. :D


Love these people! Hadassah is loyal, super joyful, and has an absolutely stunning singing voice. (Actually, these five all do! The way they harmonize blows me away.) Nolan & Luke are awesome, patient, and most-of-the-time chill. ;) Leah is our lovely choir director and dear friend, always pouring out life-giving words. And I'm so inspired by Mark's awesome, calm, hardworking example!
[And thanks to these guys for letting us use their epic land/home for these pictures!!]



Yep, Hadassah and I are now both in the our-younger-brothers-are-skyrocketing-in-height club. ;)



The O's are so dynamic, real, welcoming, joyful. Ella [you may recognize her from her session with Sophie :)] is creative, gentle, and thinks of others. Gavin and Isaac are athletic, kind, chill, excited. Anna's creative + athletic skills are awesome and I love her gorgeous laugh. :) Callie is super talented with piecing words together, an awesome conversationalist, and overall inspiring. Heather is creative (noticing a theme?! :), welcoming, and authentic. Matt is diligent and kind and knows just how to make his family laugh. :)





Nick + Molly! I helped a friend photograph their wedding last year and it was fantastic to see them again. :)



Rod + Ruth, the parents/grandparents of this lovely bunch! Recently they moved closer, so it's nice to see them more often. :)




Martha and I slipped back outside for a couple maternity pictures :)


Muchas gracias, O family, for such a memorable session! So thankful for each of you!

8 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks EB! We had so much getting to hang out a little with you that day :) And as always you did a fantastic job! Love you, Elizabeth ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are awesome!! extended families can be so challenging so major props to you for taking this on. I could never have done it at your age - #clapclap. :) so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely frames! I love how crisp your b + w photos are! Great job, Elizabeth!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, you are truly one-of-a-kind; a precious gift, Heaven sent, to all of us here below. Thank you for your giving heart - what a beautiful example you are to so many (including me). It was such a blessing having you over to take our pictures, and it turned out to be such a nice day! I love them all, but my favorites have to be all of the cousin shots! Superb job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole O family is such a blessing! Amazing voices runs in that family=D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness gracious, EB!! This photos are magnificent!! I love the O family loads!! They're are such a beautiful family with uh-amazing talent. #Preachit
    And yes, Leah is by far the best choir teacher evah. #Jumpingbackintochoirnextsemestar

    That b&w of Dess is breathtaking. So much beauty. Callie Ann... You're stunning. Accept it.

    Wow. I really adored that post, EB. Keep up the awesome work, girlie.

    mwah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay, wow. the spellchecker on my phone apparently thinks it knows best. i sound like a broken record. :]

      Delete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)