11.18.2014

THE T FAM // PORTRAITS


It was such a breeze to take this sweet family's portraits! We met these dear people through baseball - Kevin & Dad have coached together and Luke & Will have played together for ? years. Super fun to see their teamwork grow and how they can get those epic pitcher-1st base outs. #ohyeah :) I mentioned to Will that I think this was the first time I've seen him without his uniform and baseball hat. :) They braved the chillier weather for this session and I'm loving these new urban locations!


Will is such an awesome older brother and CeCe pretty much adores him. :)



Sweet and joyful CeCe!



Chill, athletic Will. And he also plays the cello, which is pretty epic :D



These two are so great :D



Mom & I did a little location scouting the day before and all of the sudden around a corner we saw this RED.BRIDGE.
*cue excitement*










How awesome are these backgrounds?! I really enjoyed the variety of these.:)



 Thanks so much, T fam! Love you guys!

5 comments:

  1. *sigh* What beautiful photos + awesome locations/backgrounds!! That bridge is too neat! Wish we had one where I live! I need to do location scouting sometime soon! :) Hmm - I think it's too hard to pick favorites! I really like how sharp your b + w photos are, the ones on the bridge, #5.... :) I would LOVE to have you take my pictures!! If only we lived a little closer!! :)

    ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, Tashia! Thanks so much for your comments. :) I was super excited to shoot in these new places and one location scouting post that was helpful to me was by Jessica Shae: http://www.jessicashae.com/jessica-shae/location-scouting-faq-dfw-engagement-wedding-photographer/ Oh, and I'd LOVE to take your pictures someday, Lord willing!! Have a blessed day. <3

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the link, Elizabeth! It was helpful!! :)

      Delete
  2. THAT BRIDGE- oh my!! The light at that location was just awesome!

    You certainly have a gift of capturing beauty, Elizabeth. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so good, Elizabeth! :) The bridge is absolutely beautiful. Where were these pictures taken? They're really good!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)