7.31.2014

ELLA + SOPHIE // STYLED BFF SESSION


Ahhhh, this session was so fun. :D Ella + Sophie are two of my dear friends and I asked if they would be interested in doing a best friends styled session. I'm pretty sure I was almost as excited as they were. :) You rarely find these girlies apart and they have a ton of fun together. Their giggles are definitely one of my favorite sounds! It's totally normal for the three of us to carry on a fun conversation...just this time had a camera thrown in. :) The girls had a bunch of creative ideas and I had a blast photographing their beautiful smiles. They are the sweetest things! Love these ladies and I hope you enjoy some favorite frames from this lovely afternoon. (Also, a big shout-out to Ella's sister Anna for coordinating the girls' outfits - I love what she put together.)














One of their older sisters mentioned how they are always singing together. :) So sweet!



































Haha, the confetti didn't work quite as well as I imagined. Oh well. It made for some laughter. :)









This is Ella dear. Poised, sweet, excited. She is gentle, kind, thinks of others, and floats around with a graceful, overflowing heart. The youngest in her family with beauty like her mama. She thinks through things. I love hearing her thoughts + creative ideas.





Sophie is spunky, sweet, fun. I love talking with this girl. Her joyful heart and full giggle make my day. Love the gorgeous color of her hair and her adorable freckles! I can hardly believe how fast time is flying by and how quickly these two are growing up! I'm so glad we took these when we did. :)

















And then they had the idea to do a cupcake smash.
After checking with their moms, their noses were soon covered with frosting sweetness... :)









Ella and Sophie, thank you so much for giving me this photography practice and making it SO fun. :)
I'm so thankful for your friendship and LOVE spending time with you two. Love you to pieces!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh these girls are TOO CUTE! So, so sweet. I love all the creative prop ideas too.... cameras, balloons, lemonade, confetti, cupcakes, water balloons, etc. :D Also, if you care to know, my favorites are 4, 16, 18, 19, 23, 32, 53, and 60. Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing, EB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! These are just too cute, Elizabeth!! Like Annie said, I like the cameras, balloons, lemonade, cupcakes, water balloons. :) I will probably pin a few of these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, P.s....I liked how their outfits matched, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tashia! One of Ella's sisters put together the outfits and I thought she did a fabulous job. :) Hope you're having a great summer!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Elizabeth. You gave two busy moms such a wonderful gift by "stopping time" for just a bit with our littlest girls.��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word!! Elizabeth! These are absolutely stunning! The entire shoot is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!!! GAahhh! I've only dreamed of a shoot like this with my friends, when I was littler. :) I adore the cupcakes, confetti, backdrops, balloons, lemonade, bubbles, etc...pure genius! These are so cute of our favourite little girls. :D You did a fantastic job.
    ~Lil

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)