"Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass."
>> PSALM 37:5 <<
Meet Lily! This girl is such a gem of a friend. She overflows with encouragement and you miss her when she's away. Lily is super talented and yet is one of the most genuine, humble people I know - the Lord has blessed her with such creativity in so many areas, from piano-playing to art to her writing pieces. She lives life with joyful energy rooted in her Savior and is passionate about Him. She can get you smiling with few words + her gorgeous smile totally radiates wherever she is + she can cheer you up when you're having a hard day. Yikes, I'm starting to sound super cheesy, but seriously, this girl is golden! I'm so thankful for each of the many adventures + memories. (#courageous #fabulous #insidejokeelbows #smiley - Lil, thank you SO much for being so patient with me through tears, laughter, or a mixture of both. ;)) Oh, and this girl {adores} camp, so yay that this session happened there.:)
Do you need a remedy for photobombers? Start doing a photo shoot of THEM.
They shall likely go running. :) But muchas gracias to these guys for making us smile!!
*yes, we are each still in one piece after taking these on the road*
shout-out to our deborah friend for her stellar watching-for-cars skills :)
Love ya, Lil! Thanks for asking me to take these :) Blessings as you finish up your senior year!























Wonderful pictures, I love the fall colors!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Eden! :)
DeleteThis is my first time visiting your blog...wow, and what a wonderful blog you have too! You are so beautiful, continue shining for Christ! Hope to come back very soon....
ReplyDeleteAshley B.
Like No Other Fashion
www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com
Look great Lil! As always ;). But that is so not okay. I mean, I'm going to have to be a year without seeing you soon??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job, Elizabeth! Lilly is so beautiful-inside & out!
ReplyDeleteThese were taken at Storybook, right? Seems like I recognize this place...=)
Thanks so much, Chels, and, yes, they were taken at SBL! We were there for family fall retreat & it's such a beautiful location for pictures. :) Miss you!
DeleteAw, I just love these! Beautiful lady!! :) So, you and Annie both took senior pics for Lily?
ReplyDeleteSome of my favorites are 1 and 2, the one where Lily is standing at the lake with the boats [looks like something straight off of Pinterest!], and the black and whites! Good job at capturing these!
Thanks, Tashia! Yes, Annie took the main ones in CO & FL, but Lily asked me to take a couple at camp since Annie's currently at college. Thanks again for all of your encouraging comments!
DeleteAwwww, my sister's all grown up;) These are FANTASTIC pictures EB;) My favorites are #2 and all the ones on the road and in the forest=D
ReplyDeleteYeah she is...isnt it sad?!?!? I love the pics EB.
ReplyDeletetoo bad for jacob
ReplyDelete