3.17.2014

THE W FAM // WINTER 2013


I was thrilled to be able to take some winter portraits of the W family! I'm super grateful for these people and for the many memorable times we've had together. We slipped outside after church one Sunday for a quick session with snow sprinkles greeting us, adding a beautiful challenge to work with. :) Summer photo sessions are dear to my heart, but these autumn/winter sessions have also been special and I'm grateful to keep the camera clicking.



Some of the sweetest girls you'll ever find! 



So dreamy and wintery! (And their classy winter coats? Love!)




They have such fun times together and I LOVE their adorable laughter. :D
[random note: love the color of the fall leaves contrasted
with the fresh blanket of snow - a mixture of two lovely seasons!]






Annie and Lily were more than thrilled to start a little snowball fight. Even I was showered with snow. ;)




The powdery snow wasn't exactly made for snow-blowing-pictures, haha. :P
But it was perfect for authentic laughter!





Thanks bunches, W family, for braving the chilly weather with me for such a fun photo session!
I hope you enjoy your pictures. :) Love you guys.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Elizabeth! I like 1, 2, the ones with Annie and Lily blowing the snow, and the last one! ;) Was it hard to get the focus right? Like, did you have any trouble with it focusing on the snow? Thanks for sharing!
    ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement, Tashia! Yes, it was challenging to get the focus on with lots of snow coming down, but I'm thankful for the photography practice! Have a blessed evening and thanks again. :)

      Delete
  2. I just love these, EB! Thanks so much for doing them for us.... and for braving that wind. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)