Loved this session with these vibrant, dear friends of ours! We spent the afternoon before our chapel's choir program snapping portraits around their home and neighborhood, eating a delicious lunch, catching up on recent happenings, listening to music practice echoing through their home, and (of course) sharing quite a bit of joyful laughter. :) The G fam's sessions are always so fun + full of life and it was nice to have an afternoon to capture different portraits - very flexible, relaxed, and fun. And talk some gracious hospitality - I was asked several times if I was sure I didn't want anything to drink or eat and Jonah ended up making me the most gourmet, special cinnamon hot cocoa creation ever. :) All right, onto some favorite frames from this wintery afternoon...
Abby dear! So grateful for this joyful girlie. We each have three brothers and have made quite the load of memories together. :) Our Heavenly Father has blessed her with many talents - creativity, enthusiasm, music, sewing, artistic projects - and I'm excited to see how the Lord continues to use her for His glory.
The sound of her laughter is so sweet and I'm thankful for her friendship!
Oh, and the above picture would be my top fave of her from this session. :)
The sound of her laughter is so sweet and I'm thankful for her friendship!
Oh, and the above picture would be my top fave of her from this session. :)
And miss fashionista had us all smiling with her styled outfit and creative poses. :)
Meet Jonah. Seriously can't wait to see what projects this brother-in-Christ does in the years to come - cooking show, engineering, filmmaking, you name it - Mr. Visionary right there. :) If you would like to have a vibrant conversation, this guy is the one to talk to. He's such a good conversationalist! His laughter is contagious and he definitely brightens the days of those around him.
They take very good care of their beloved rabbit, Cocoa, whose birthday was that week. :)
I adore spending time with Ben and hearing his little voice! He usually chooses to be either a minion or a shark in the adventures we have together. And recently he was a knight in shining armor. His family knows JUST how to get this guy giggling and it brightens my days to see his joyful energy. :)

I was in a science class with Nathanael quite a few years back and we're now blessed to have the whole family as good friends. Nathanael often accompanies our chapel's choir with his awesome guitar skills, was quickly dubbed "Mr. Cow" by the kiddos during a homeschool kids conference that we both served at last year, and keeps us laughing, too.
The youngest thoroughly enjoyed being carried home :)
Mrs. G asked me to capture some of their different interests + talents. It was a fun new challenge to capture these lifestyle pictures and added some extra Christmas program practice at the same time. :) Mrs. G plays piano so beautifully and I love having her critique my pieces.
Pretty sure the blanket monster was more cute than scary. :)
Thanks so much, G family, for such a fun session and for being patient with me through the years as I practice photography - you guys are awesome and we're thankful for your friendship :)











































Awww! (Pretty sure I start out all my comments that way. Haha.) I love these people, and the candid shots you captured of them. Favorites are #23, 26, and 34. <3
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute blanket monster;) Great pictures, EB! I like the sixteenth picture from the bottom out of all of them.
ReplyDeleteAw! So (Times "So" by a million) cute! What a wonderful family! Seriously! So cute and precious! I'm new to your blog but definitely want to follow! Thanks for sharing these pics! =)
ReplyDeleteAshley B.
Like No Other Fashion
www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com
Lovely job, Elizabeth. We had the pleasure of meeting Mr. and Mrs. G last fall, and you did an excellent job capturing their family dynamic in stills!
ReplyDelete