LOVED this session and love these people. :) My cousin's sweet family has asked me to photograph their portraits for a few years now and I was more than happy to add another fun session to the archives. I was thrilled that we had the session at my uncle and aunt's land in the country - one of my very favorite places to be! Julie, the mama, loves autumn leaves and we were happy to find a bright red tree in the fields. And yay for her excellent taste in clothing/details and beautiful Christmas card designing. :) I hope you enjoy this selection of favorites!
Heehee :)
Sisters and besties!
A special thanks to my Uncle Rick for adding laughter to this photo session and for letting us use his epic location. Love him and am thankful for his encouraging words - he's pretty much one of the most encouraging, hilarious people ever. :)
Julie's planning on framing a picture of her necklace from my aunt's business with pictures of her girls on either side. Love how she doesn't let the files collect dust, but instead puts together really creative picture projects/displays. :)
We finished up the "official" pictures, but Ava really wanted me to take some pictures with her kitty. So back to the barn we went. And I love how the barn's colors perfectly match her outfit!
Ahh, this little lady is getting so. grown. up. And still as beautifully adventurous as ever. :D
Thanks for the awesome time, Austin, Julie, Ava, and Ten! Love you guys so much. :D
[p.s. a heads-up that I'm planning on taking a break from posting next week, but will be back after that, Lord willing!
making progress on getting caught up with posting pictures from these past sessions :)]
[p.s. a heads-up that I'm planning on taking a break from posting next week, but will be back after that, Lord willing!
making progress on getting caught up with posting pictures from these past sessions :)]



























This session looked like you had a lot of fun!! :) The girls are really cute! I love the ones in front of the fence.
ReplyDelete~Tashia
Oh, they are all so cute! I actually found your blog through my friend, Bekah and I'm so glad I did! I'm an aspiring photographer and my dream is to open my own photography business one day. Your photos are an inspiration!
ReplyDelete