2.11.2014

JENICA // MATERNITY

"You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breathe and notice. Smell and touch them; study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Relish the charms of the present. Enjoy today, mama. It will be over before you know it." 
- jen hatmaker


Jenica is such a beautiful example to me of living for the Lord and I absolutely loved getting to photograph her maternity pictures! Isn't she one of the most adorable expecting mothers you have ever seen? I definitely think so. She has such a beautifully humble, selfless heart and is radiant inside + out. I was so excited for the arrival of this dear family's newest blessing! Baby Lucas is simply loved to pieces by his parents and four older siblings. :)













Thank you for your beautiful example, Jenica, and for letting me capture some portraits during this special season. So grateful for you and your dear family. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love these of Jenica! She is so sweet! And Lucas is absolutely adorbs! I can't get over how cute he is! Love those ones of Elim in there! Can't wait till Sunday so I can hold Lucas! :] See ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of Jenica and Lucas. I love that Elim was included in a few shots as well. :) Can't wait to see more of your work! So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)