Today I'm sharing a few favorites from the mini photoshoot I did with two of my brothers for our Bible Bee bio pictures. It was slightly challenging to find a chunk of time with some yummy golden light, but we at last got it checked off the list. :) So thankful for my brothers! They are a huge blessing to me.
Andrew is the oldest of the younger brothers. May I add that my brothers are growing up super fast? Seriously, his voice seems to get deeper each day. :) I'm so inspired by this guy and his heart for studying + memorizing God's Word. It isn't difficult for him to make me laugh, we're alike in many ways, and he plays the piano so excellently (crazy fast songs are his speciality). He's pretty awesome.
Jackson's the sandy-haired brother in between Andrew and Luke. He's full of creative ideas and I can almost guarantee he could stump you with one of the tricky, creative riddles he's written. He has some really neat, unique talents. The art he creates is awesome and one of his current endeavors is recording/producing audio dramas. I'm so excited to see how the rest of his life unfolds!
Love my brothers so much! And they can make photo sessions pretty memorable + hilarious. :D




You did a great job with these portraits, EB! Love the lighting!
ReplyDelete