2.21.2014

EMMA & FRIENDS // PORTRAITS


"I will let them be little
fill their hearts with
laughter
help them grow wings
nurture their sense 
of wonder
inspire them to believe
and love them like there
i s   n o   t o m o r r o w. 
so many of my smiles begin with them."

One afternoon after choir you would have found Elim, Logan, Emma, and I deep into some adventure that involved a ship, a campfire on an island (where we caught fish for dinner since we had eaten too many marshmallows), keeping our ship clear of sharks, ordering bubble gum ice cream from the ship's ice cream shop, and visits from Fred the friendly dolphin, aka Noah. All of this unfolded in our backyard with four imaginations put together. :) I love the joyful sparkle in the eyes of these three and finally ran inside to get the camera in hopes of capturing at least a fraction of their contagious joy!


(Yep, her eyes really are that sparkly and blue!)

This girl is one of my dearest friends! She's the sweetest thing, bubbling over with energy and joy. Her singing is some of the most beautiful I've ever heard. Ephesians 6:1-5 is her specialty. And I'd prefer her version of Let It Go over Elsa's any day. I love it when she holds my hand, lights up the room with her smile, climbs into my lap during church, and tells me about her day. She's one of the only young ones that can actually say my name. She has the most adorable 'lil Toms shoes...but they're nothing compared to her sparkly blue eyes. Em and I share the blessing of having only brothers and she often lovingly refers to her awesome older brothers as "my Jacob" and "my Noah." She's kind of like their little princess. :) Love you to pieces, Emma, and I pray that you'll follow the Lord and grow up to be as beautiful and joyful of a lady as you are now. Thank you so much for your encouragement, for brightening my days, and for being one of my besties. :) Blessings, sweet girl!


Of course Elim had to hop in some of these pictures, too! These two buddies have countless
adventures together. Elim says, "We're best friends."








So much expression. Love it. :)


And I'll end with my TOP favorite. :)

5 comments:

  1. Ahh too much cuteness! My favorites are 1, 2, and 6. And of course the ones with Elim. They're adorable. Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, Elizabeth! Her eyes are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma and Elim are so cute! Nice lighting on the pictures. I like the picture when Elim is smiling at the camera and Emma is smiling at him. Aww, so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved these, EB! Emma is SO adorbs and SO much fun to talk to. Emma and Elim when they're together... no words... no words. :]
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable little models! Elim and Emma are just hilarious together!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)