Oh how I love these people! These dear friends were a JOY to photograph. And their style!! Talk about an aspiring photog's dream. LOVE. Kelly, the mama, is a professional photographer and has always greatly encouraged me with her stellar skills + the inspiring encouragement she continually pours out. It's slightly intimidating to take family pics for a professional, but there's no one I'd rather do it with than her sweet family! They are so flexible, loving, joyful, genuine, FUN. Enjoy some frames of these awesome people!
Hope is sweet and petite, a spunky firecracker of adorable energy. She's creative, caring, and loves adventuring.
Faith is gentle, joyful, chill, adventurous. She often is holding a kiddo and her calm smile sweetens days.
These girls are growing up so quickly and I'm grateful for their friendship!
These girls are growing up so quickly and I'm grateful for their friendship!
Grace is spunky, fun, artistic. Her smashbooking skills blow me away and her style is so awesome.
She's really graceful and stylish...and yet has killer athletic skills, too. :)
She's really graceful and stylish...and yet has killer athletic skills, too. :)
Roman is quite the fun, chill, athletic guy. He gets right in there with playing sports with the older guys and my brothers love having him join them. Roman was a great sport with picture-taking...and we may have had a futbol game in between pictures. ;)
Judah - this kiddo is such a heart-melter! He did so well and said "yes!" to practically everything I said. I'd ask him to put his hand in his pockets or something and he'd reply with "yes!" #sososweet His haircut, laugh, joy over details, tiny pair of converse. #whatastud
Seriously. How can that huge smile NOT brighten your day?! :)
And the youngest of the fam - Silas!
This cutie did so well - he's smiley and spunky with his fiery red curls and walk-walk-walk-fall sequence in the grass. :)
This cutie did so well - he's smiley and spunky with his fiery red curls and walk-walk-walk-fall sequence in the grass. :)
And the whole familia! Grateful for lovely cloud cover and only sprinkles of rain.
(And didn't Kelly simply NAIL the coordinating of the outfits? So great!)
(And didn't Kelly simply NAIL the coordinating of the outfits? So great!)
Yep, they are FUN.
And the parents. :D One word that comes to mind when I think of Titus and Kelly is genuine. They are so super fun and I'm inspired by their beautifully honest hearts + passion for living for Christ. They are welcoming and real and just plain awesome. Anddd, they make a pretty adorable duo, in case you haven't noticed. ;) Love how they just light up when they're together!

Thanks bunches, H fam, for such a fun session and for dinner + ice cream! Love you guys.
[A N O T E >> Thank you so much for your patience with the less-than-regular posting! With Bible Bee studying, schoolwork, and traveling,
I made myself take a step back from photography for a little while. Thanks bunches for understanding and I hope you all had a wonderful October!]
[A N O T E >> Thank you so much for your patience with the less-than-regular posting! With Bible Bee studying, schoolwork, and traveling,
I made myself take a step back from photography for a little while. Thanks bunches for understanding and I hope you all had a wonderful October!]






























































super sweet. awesome work!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Hannah! Their style reminded me of your awesome branding :) Love ya and thanks again!
DeleteSo. so. sooooooooo Uh-mazing!! I love this family to death! Thank you for posting these, EB!! I loved every last frame. #ohmygoodness #breathe
ReplyDeleteYou're the sweetest, Kaylee friend! Thanks for the kind words. Love ya!
Delete