Ohhh, these wonderful people. The L fam is awesome and I'm so thankful for their encouragement + the many memories we've made together! We met up for a photo session and they made it such a breeze to photograph. I adore the epic uptown location that Alissa suggested and also the outfits she put together! So much awesome coordination with the details + colors. :)
All right, enjoy some favorite frames of this vibrant family...
Man, I love their laughter!
Madison is epic, awesome, spunky, fun, crazy, wonderful. (I can keep going if you want me to!) She's now off to college [cue MISSING HER LIKE CRAZY]. She is hilarious and gorgeous and ah-mazing. One of the most genuine,usually chill people. ;) She makes people laugh, her baking creations are delicious, and she could totally cream you in basketball. ;) Also, tubing with her is pretty much the definition of epic. ;) Miss you, girl!!
Griffin and Madison both have similar chill, awesome personalities + killer basketball skills. I love seeing how they have fun together and tease + encourage each other. :) Griffin does a fantastic job accompanying our choir with guitar. Tennis is another of his many gifts. He is seriously hilarious, but not in a showy way and I really appreciate that. The devotions I've heard him share are so good/convicting/inspiring. He was a great sport with picture-taking. (And since when did my brothers and like-brothers get so tall?!)
Sophie! She was already warmed up for pictures after her summer BFF sesh with Ella. ;) Sophie is so sweet, fun, thoughtful, adorable. She's growing up so quickly and tomorrow's her birthday! Love this girl and the conversations/memories we have together. :)
All right, enjoy some favorite frames of this vibrant family...
Cory + Alissa! Their laughter is awesome and their example is inspiring. :)
Man, I love their laughter!
Madison is epic, awesome, spunky, fun, crazy, wonderful. (I can keep going if you want me to!) She's now off to college [cue MISSING HER LIKE CRAZY]. She is hilarious and gorgeous and ah-mazing. One of the most genuine,
Griffin and Madison both have similar chill, awesome personalities + killer basketball skills. I love seeing how they have fun together and tease + encourage each other. :) Griffin does a fantastic job accompanying our choir with guitar. Tennis is another of his many gifts. He is seriously hilarious, but not in a showy way and I really appreciate that. The devotions I've heard him share are so good/convicting/inspiring. He was a great sport with picture-taking. (And since when did my brothers and like-brothers get so tall?!)
Makenna is a firecracker of grace, giggles, fun, thoughtfulness. Kenna's fabulous with kiddos and her violin skills are gorgeous. I love how she jumps into games and goes for it, especially with volleyball. I remember when she won a screaming contest at a birthday party. No one else was even close to her winning scream, haha. ;) And in case you haven't noticed, aren't her locks of hair so stunning?! #gorgeousness So grateful for this friend!
Sophie! She was already warmed up for pictures after her summer BFF sesh with Ella. ;) Sophie is so sweet, fun, thoughtful, adorable. She's growing up so quickly and tomorrow's her birthday! Love this girl and the conversations/memories we have together. :)
Thanks, L fam, for such a fun session! Love you guys to pieces and am grateful for the photography practice. :)






























These are great pictures, EB! The L family is so joyful and I love their cheerful hearts:) Yes, when 'did' they all get so tall? I use to be taller than them...it's not good:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful frames, Elizabeth! I think this is my fave. family session you did! :) As always, I love B + W photos! Keep up the good work!! ~Tashia
ReplyDeletei. love. these!! i miss Madison terribly too!! since when did Griffin become taller than all his family members?!?!?
ReplyDeleteOMGoodnes, are they ever a cute family ;) You are getting better with every post, Elizabeth! I've just now caught up on all your pictures from over the summer. Maybe one of these days I'll get a blog going and then you can see my pics too :)
ReplyDeleteAre you taking anything from Apologia this year? I'm taking advanced bio.
Blessings,
Sara
Hey Sara! Aww, thank you so much for commenting - I always love hearing from you! :) Yes, if you do decide to start a blog, II'd *love* to see your pictures! I'm not positive if I'm taking from Apologia this year...are you doing Anatomy & Phys? (Or marine?) The live class of Anatomy & Phys is currently full :(, but I may do the recorded option. Love the live ones though! I'll let you know if we do decide to - it would be so fun to be in the same class again! You always bring out some good competition in me, haha. :) Hope you're having an awesome summer + thanks again for your sweet comment! ~e.
Deletethese are awesome!! keep up the good work :) miss you.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics EB!
ReplyDelete