2.06.2014

TIM + EVY // MARRIED LOVE


Ah, these two. Where do I begin? They are such a huge blessing and inspiration to me. The last night of the workshop found Amanda and I soaking in every word Evy was saying as she told us her and Tim's love story. :) Ah, it is so uniquely beautiful and I am encouraged by this awesome couple's radiant testimony of trusting the Lord. Evin and Scottlan are so blessed to have these two amazing people as their parents. I'm so grateful to have been able to spend time with this sweet, godly couple. Blessings, Tim + Evy! Much love and miss you! <3



Some of you who have read Evy's blog for a while may recognize that, yes, this is the coffee shop where Tim proposed to her! It was so special to be able to take pictures of these lovebirds at this special place, now with their second little one on the way.


They. are. so. cute. The end.


He definitely keeps her smiling :)






Still in love as ever.

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable, Elizabeth!! I love them! Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)