1.20.2014

SETH + TINA // ENGAGED

"BELOVED, IF GOD SO LOVED US, WE OUGHT ALSO TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER."
>> 1 JOHN 4:11

Seth and Tina are so adorable together. The end. [smile] I absolutely loved photographing these two at Tim + Evy's workshop. They are sweet, caring, grateful, encouraging, gracious, and make quite the duo. Love how Seth cherishes, treasures, and protects his girl. And it's pretty obvious that Tina simply adores him. They laugh a lot. And it's contagious. And Amanda and I may or may not have been practically squealing over their classy outfit choices. :) It was a blessing to meet these two and I am so excited for them as they prepare to begin this new season of life with a desire to serve the Lord together.











haha, LOVE this - Seth was telling us "time out" before he fixed Tina's hair. :D














Thanks bunches, Seth + Tina, for being patient with me, for your encouragement, and
for your beautiful testimony. Much love to you both!

3 comments:

  1. They're adorable. Love the colors in this shoot too! #11, 12, 18, and 19 are my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, Elizabeth! My favorite is the second to last. Also, the "time out" one is cute too. :)
    ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely shots! The umbrellas, particularly the Asian one, are magical. Nice job of mixing and matching colors--blue, red (red necklace is a nice touch), and the greens.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)