1.07.2014

WELCOME TO E.B. PHOTO.

Hello and welcome to E.B. Photo! I have been super excited to share this project with you all. Two of my current photography goals are sharpening my photography skills + building my portfolio and I'm planning on using this blog to document recent photography sessions. I have quite a few sessions to re-cap from these past months and am excited to share the full posts with you! For now, here's a handful of sneak peeks to give you a taste of what's to come. =) It's a little unusual to be posting a bunch of spring, summer, and fall pictures in wintertime, but I hope you enjoy seeing this somewhat lengthy recap!


NICK + MOLLY  //  WEDDING


ANNIE'S GRAD PARTY


DAVID + TERRA  //  WEDDING

PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP WITH TIM + EVY


AMANDA  //  PORTRAITS


SETH + TINA  //  ENGAGED 


STEPHANIE  //  BRIDALS


TIM + EVY  //  MARRIED LOVE


A BIRTHDAY STYLED SESSION


JENICA  //  MATERNITY


BIBLE BEE PORTRAITS


EMMA GIRL + FRIENDS // JUST-FOR-FUN


HADASSAH, CALLIE, LILY // ADVENTURING


ANNIE // SENIOR


THE J FAM // FAMILY PORTRAITS


THE W FAM // WINTER PORTRAITS


THE G FAM // WINTER 2013
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So, yes, I do have quite a bit of catching up to do. =)  So thankful for each of these awesome people and the photography practice they have so graciously given me. Thanks so much for stopping by this new little blog - I hope you all have a beautiful day, rejoicing in the Lord. Feel free to leave a comment with which session you're especially looking forward to seeing in the weeks to come. =) Blessings!  -EB

{p.s.} and a shout-out to my lovely mom who did the calligraphy on the logo and helped make my design ideas into reality even when I was getting rather frustrated - so grateful for her!

4 comments:

  1. Wait, You know Tim and Evy? So cool! I love Evy's work! So glad you got this up and running. The design is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EB, I am tickled to death about your new website! [wooot!]
    Can't wait to see all your posts! #yougogirl!

    Love you HUGE!

    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about your new photo blog, Elizabeth! You always do such a beautiful job! Can't wait to see all the full sessions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)