12.30.2014

MARV + PAT // 25 YEARS.


I was pretty excited to be given the opportunity to photograph the 25th wedding anniversary celebration of a couple in our church family. Such a special evening of games, treats, laughter, and music! Here's a glimpse of the event...
 
 
 
So much time + love poured into the many details!
 
 
 








 


Kaylee (and her 'lil helpers :)) did such a fabulous job leading the games!


Miss Olivia took the rubik's cube quite seriously. ;) So sweet.



An energetic game of "not-so-newlywed" resulted in much laughter shared... :)

 










Marie composed a beautiful song in honor of her parents.



The evening wrapped up with a lovely hymn sing.




Thanks again, M family, for asking me to take these pictures and congrats on 25 years!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I do dearly love these captures, EB! I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the party. I must say, I had quite the hoarse voice after shouting out all the game instructions and such. I'm definitely considering using the Longhouse for another event! What a great facility! Loved seeing the recap, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job with these photos, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, didn't know if you knew or not, but some of the photos in your 'category' page don't show up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tashia! A bunch of pictures were accidentally removed from the blog :(, but working on getting it updated, thanks! <3

      Delete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)