I was excited to have a mini photo session with my mom's cousin and her daughter! Laura is so fun, enthusiastic, creative, outgoing! Put her, mom, and grandma together and cue fireworks of enthusiasm and joyful laughter. :) She travels as a flight attendant and hearing some of the stories kind of makes me want to tuck away in her suitcase on one of her adventures. ;) She's super sweet and welcoming. And how to describe Shea?! She is awesome. Brave, daring, spunky, go-for-it, and joyful. She has some killer athletic skills, is drop-dead gorgeous, and is a total social butterfly, probably more than anyone I know! From talking to almost everyone at the ice cream shop to joining a random volleyball game. :) Grateful for this cousin + the fun memories we've made together! We see their family about once a year when they come in for family camp and had fun packing in the memories during our short time together. We missed Arne, though it gives an awesome excuse to visit their epic ranch, which I'd love to go to someday. :) Thanks, ladies, for giving me this photography practice and for making it so fun! Love you guys.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)