8.04.2014

CHELSY // PORTRAITS


I knew this was going to be difficult to write! I'm so crazy thankful for this girl and it's hard to know where to start. Quite a few years back we heard Chelsy and her family sing at a nearby farm. And then I was totally thrilled to have her as one of my small group leaders at a girls conference that happened shortly after that concert. Her wisdom, inspiration, and like-an-older-sister encouragement totally blessed me, as did all the letters/emails she sent to me after that special time. Although we only get to catch up a few times a year (they are often traveling for their awesome family ministry - seriously, if you ever get the chance to go to one of their concerts, do it! you will be so blessed), I look forward to and cherish those times. :) Chelsy modeled for us workshop attendees and I was thrilled to get to see her again!

Chelsy is a total inspiration. She loves the Lord with all her heart. She encourages and blesses all around her. She is passionate and driven and bold and organized and vibrant and purposeful. She's a leader. She has coordinated things like serving meals for hundreds at an event her family hosts each fall. She has a gorgeous voice and skillfully plays the piano alongside her family. She has a heart for children and it's certainly not rare for her to have a little one in her arms. She keeps a blog filled with purposeful, thoughtful words and lovely images. Oh, and as you might have noticed, yeah, she's totally gorgeous. Talk about killer length of eyelashes - so lovely to photograph. :) Chels is one of the most welcoming people I know - she is really gifted with making all those around her feel loved and welcomed. Even though I'm younger, she has never talked down to me. She's encouraged me to keep pursuing the Lord and to wisely invest the time He gives us. Totally honored to be sisters-in-Christ with her!








Thanks so much, Chels, for letting me take these of you. Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning photos, Elizabeth! Chelsy sounds like a very sweet young lady! I have enjoyed reading her blog these past couple months! :) my faves. are: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, & 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second to the last picture the best. They were all great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! My favorites are #1 and #3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this girl to death! drop. dead. gorgeous!! love how calm she looks in these photos. ;D beautiful captures my love!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)