Green grass, delicious golden light, an abundance of bright colors all around, summer photo sessions. The things that seem dreamy right now. Not too many people jump at the chance to be photographed in fuh-reezing winter temps. But these two sisters were super patient with me when we did this mini session after a girls Bible study weekend. Em even asked if we could go BACK outside to take more pictures. I don't know if I've ever been asked that! :D Here's some favorite frames of these super sweet girls...
This is Emily - her joyful giggle, thoughtfulness, and servant's heart are just a couple of things that come to mind when I think of this dear sister-in-Christ. So blessed by her friendship!
Thanks, Sar and Em, for this photography practice. :) So thankful for you two!
This is Emily - her joyful giggle, thoughtfulness, and servant's heart are just a couple of things that come to mind when I think of this dear sister-in-Christ. So blessed by her friendship!
And this is Sarah! Ahh, love being around this encouraging friend. And we've shared a ton of laughter together. Loving the setting/colors of these pictures of her and, yep, she's radiantly beautiful inside and out!











Lovely pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with these, I love 'em!
ReplyDelete