1.10.2014

ANNIE'S GRAD PARTY.

"I used to be afraid of failing at something that really mattered to me,
but now I'm more afraid of succeeding at things that don't matter."
- love does

I'm so thankful that a friend of ours gave me the opportunity to photograph her graduation party this past spring! The celebration was such a sweet + special gathering of family and friends. Annie (along with the rest of her family!) has been a dear friend of our family for manyyy years and we've made so very many memories together. It's pretty bittersweet to think of how we're all getting older, but it's also quite an exciting thought, too! I'm learning to be grateful for every season of life that the Lord blesses us with - each one comes with such beautifully unique challenges and blessings. :) And now for some of my favorite frames from the afternoon...





Blue is my favorite color, hands down. Especially the shades of robin's egg blue, turquoise and teal. So of course I adored all of the robin's egg blue + silver. Love!







Emily has such a servant's heart and was seriously SO diligent this day. Her hands were kept busy and I'm so very grateful for this sweet friend! Love ya, Em.




These homemade cream cheese mints were wayyy too yummy. Please don't ask me how many I enjoyed, because I'm not sure. *cough*




Katherine (a friend from church who is also an excellent chef) made the cake - let's just say that if it's made by Katherine, it's bound to be pretty delicious. =)




Love this of Annie smiling up at her Daddy :) 








They were all wearing varied shades of blue, so a picture was pretty much a must :)



Love how Annie blessed people with gifts of photography Scripture prints instead of the typical senior picture wallets. (And I have a bunch of these taped to our mirror - they are so beautifully encouraging!)








Just chillin' on the grass. :)



She finally got to eat a piece of cake! :)








Adorable twins and sisters :D


She's going to be such a lovely mama someday - her heart for children is inspiring!


We finished up with some family pictures. :D


So grateful for each awesome member of this family - their friendship has blessed me so much.




Blessings, Annie friend, as you continue serving the LORD where He has placed you! Thanks 
bunches for asking me to photograph this special day - loved it. =)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Elizabeth! I did see Annie's post about her grad party, but it was neat seeing them again. :) You did an awesome job capturing these images! ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this girl! She is such a blessing to me. And I so agree with you, Elizabeth: Annie's heart for children IS inspiring. :) Wonderful job on her photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, it was such a blessing to have you capture all these special moments, EB! Thank you soooo much! I love them and you. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed day! =)